As a C&B Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts oversees the overall Conference & Banqueting operations to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will I be doing?
As a C&B Supervisor, you will oversees all C&B operations and ensures quality, and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton Worldwide brand standards
- Control, effectively, the flow of customers and the interactions between the front- and back-of-house throughout service
- Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
- Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
- Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
- Manage, accurately, all transactions during service
- Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
C&B Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Previous experience in organizing food & beverage service in a range of outlets
- Ability to demonstrate delegation skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- A passion for developing others to be part of a winning team
- High interpersonal skills
- Fluent Polish
- At least intermediate English