Are you expert or very skilled at something?
If you answered "Yes" and would like to share your knowledge with others, teaching paid workshops in your spare time while making some extra money on the side, contact me.
I'm looking for people interested in teaching courses or workshops on a variety of subjects (from dancing to programming) and for different ages and audiences.
The focus is mainly on activities for children, but you're more than welcomed to propose an activity for youngsters and adults (aged 18 plus).
The venue is a very nice and chill café / restaurant in Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh.
TOPICS (just to give you an idea):
- Dancing (Khmer, Ballet, Zumba, Salsa, etc.)
- Creative Writing (Screenwriting, novel, etc.)
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Fashion Design
- Foreign Languages (English, French, Russian, etc.)
- Graphic and/or Web Design
- Martial Arts (Khmer Kickboxing, Karate, etc.)
- Music (guitar, flute, saxophone, etc.)
- Painting & Illustration
- Photography, Videography & Filmmaking
- Plastic Arts, Handicrafts, etc.
- Anything else you can think of that you're really good at.
Negotiable (you choose - percentage based and you set your fee, renting the space, or minimum drink/food purchase)
- English or Khmer communication skills.
Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.