Posted in: Risk Management in Nicosia | Posted: |
On behalf of CySEC regulated Cyprus Investment Firm, we are looking for a Risk and Compliance Specialist to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Providing risk management and risk control in the frames of asset management on the world finance markets. Undertaking responsibility for all aspects of risk management for CIF;
• Managing risks using Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software;
• Preparation of information and for Investment Committees, suggesting solutions of reducing or eliminating any sorts of risks;
• Developing risk-related policies, procedures and processes to be implemented by the company under the provisions of relevant legislation;
• Establishing of compliance system, which guarantees that the Company’s interests and reputation are protected;
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of regulatory authority and other applicable rules and regulations;
• Producing and submitting to the regulator periodic compliance reports and other reports as required;
• Performing internal trainings to employees;
• Performing any other functions related to regulatory compliance.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
• Relevant experience as a Risk/Compliance Specialist in CySEC regulated entity;
• Degree related to Management/Finance/Economics;
• CySEC Advanced certificate;
• Excellent knowledge of risk management tools and techniques and their practical implementation;
• Knowledge of international and Cyprus Financial and Investment legislation, and relevant regulatory base for entities regulated by the CySEC on the expert level;
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus;
• Fluency in oral and written English;
• Computer proficiency;
• Proficiency with different Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• analytical skills;
• attention to details;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• problem solving and decision making skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• competitive salary;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at jc [at] noacircle.com with a subject “Risk Manager”
- 30,000 - 80,000 EUR/Year