This employer provides world class Customer support, IT services and Infrastructure support services to some of the largest companies in the world. Their operational offices are located in the UK, Manila in the Philippines, and Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary.
The Customer Service Agent represents the brand and is the first line contact for all incoming requests or questions concerning end user orders or questions concerning Client’s products and services.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a premium brands customer experience and services in accordance to Client’s guideline, policy and training.
- Manage all the requests from the end users coming by phone or e-mail, in conformance with agreed procedures and guideline;
- Enters all the orders on Client’s special application and/or on the Client websites;
- Provides correct information regarding products, in conformance with the guideline : content, price, availability, delivering time, product knowledge
- Contacts the existing clients to keep them updated with the promotions and all changes relatives to the products;
- Communicates clearly and immediately any system issues or customer feedback trends to the supervisor;
- Assures the administration of the Customer Care Center service: filing, archiving and reporting.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Experience in Business to Business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive with likeable personality and an independent thinker;
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit;
- Academic educational level or equal by experience;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook) and Internet;
- Able to gain good knowledge of the client’s order management system;
- Stress resistant; honest.
- Ownership spirit, reliable, ensures a complete follow-up of all tasks;
- Organized, accurate and meticulous, with good administrative skills.
- Flexible with ability to multi-tasks
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Multi-lingual is an advantage
- The tasks and responsibilities described here shall be provided in English plus Dutch
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 - 1 year), Customer service, Euro < 1400, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Post-Graduate, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), Starter, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 4 years, 4 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, International, Hungary, English, Dutch, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: CareersinEurope.eu