This employer provides world class Customer support, IT services and Infrastructure support services to some of the largest companies in the world. Their operational offices are located in the UK, Manila in the Philippines, and Budapest and Debrecen in Hungary.
To provide first line helpdesk support to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via ticketing tool, phone, or email in Dutch.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for the day to day provision of the Service. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in agreements with customers. In order to provide this high level of service all agents are required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional multi-lingual IT services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via ticketing tool, phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the ticket logging system
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems .
- Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to Merlin's customers
- Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader, follow procedures for escalation and urgent requests.
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving
- Strong knowledge of at least one operating system + awareness of others (Unix, AS400…)
- The tasks and responsibilities described here shall be provided in Dutch. Excellent spoken and written Dutch is essential
- Communication in English is also a requirement
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, IT & Telecom, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 - 1 year), Customer service, Software support, Hardware support, Euro < 1400, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Post-Graduate, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), Starter, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 4 years, 4 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, International, Hungary, English, Dutch, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: CareersinEurope.eu