Posted in: Engineering in Zürich | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a R&D Engineer for Wireless Evaluation Systems. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Participation in research projects on wireless evaluation systems (in case of sufficient experience, acquisition and leading of new projects)
- Involvement in R&D activities of new instruments and/or algorithms for wireless evaluation systems
- Collaboration with external research partners and provision of hardware support for customers
Your Skills, Experience & Profile:
- University or technical college degree (Master or PhD) in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with EM simulation software and/or EM measurement instruments
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems, error analysis, and uncertainty conventions are a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and highest quality standard of work
- Self-motivation, good organizational and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, friendly personality and team-spirit, sensitivity to customer needs, and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and to meet tight deadlines
- Good to excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken), ability to communicate in German is a plus
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format with some references.