Posted in: Other in California | Posted: |
At , excellence is at the core of our company. Every detail counts as we work to deliver a safe, reliable, and cost-effective autonomous driving platform to the public. As part of the team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the art vehicle technology. You will have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey as we bring the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to the future of transportation.
As a Research Engineer in computer vision/deep learning, you will be developing the eye of our vehicles. This includes designing, training, and evaluating perception solutions, specifically, large scale image/LIDAR data classification, segmentation, tracking, etc. You will also research and apply state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms into production.
* Ph.D in Computer Science or a related field
* Strong programming skills in C/C++
* Strong mathematics and analytical skills
* Work experience in deep learning platforms such as Caffe or Tensorflow
* Domain knowledge and implementation experience with Lidar/Visual SLAM/Odometry.