Accounts Receivable Specialist | Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Global Eagle Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENT) is the leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media for fast-growing mobility markets across air, land and sea. The company provides the industry’s most comprehensive and advanced global product and services platform to organizations and people on the move.
GEE’s customers include commercial airlines, business jets, cruise and ferry lines, yachts, and commercial shippers. In addition, it provides products and services for the world’s most remote land-based natural resource energy operations, governments, non-governmental organizations, and mobile network operators.
Supported by best-in-class and proprietary technologies, GEE offers a fully integrated suite of solutions for connectivity and content, including Wi-Fi, on-demand video, multi-platform and multi-format entertainment content, interactive software, portable In Flight Entertainment solutions, content management services, ecommerce solutions, original content development, voice, cellular and 3G/LTE services, and mission-critical communications.
Find out more at www.geemedia.com. Follow us at www.linkedin.com/company/global-eagle-entertainment/.
The position of Manager of AR Specialist is responsible for collection of outstanding account receivable from customers, resolving client issues, reconciling account balances and reducing account receivable delinquency.
Describe the key responsibilities & role criteria. More specifically, the job entails:
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Send invoices out, timely and accurately
- Research and resolve billing discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Review the unbilled receivable.
- Interface between commercial team, Billing and Collections
- Revenue analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 3 – 4 year accounts receivable and/or general accounting experience
- Graduate in accounting or business administration.
- Customer service oriented and team player
- Work independently, self-started, energetic and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours-stress tolerance
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.