We are looking for Customer Service leaders who will be responsible for a variety of tasks, all of which play a key role in delighting our customers and maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction. The Supervisor must be able to educate, coach, motivate and encourage associates to succeed and solve customer issues. Among the other daily responsibilities of this position, the Supervisor will model and teach our brand’s core values, fostering a customer centric culture and servant leadership.
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
• Live Our Values: Problem Solving, Customer Centric, Keep it Cool;
• Educate, motivate, lead, guide and direct all assigned associates to reach their highest potential both in terms of service metrics and career goals;
• Be a relentless advocate for our customers and their issues. Never rests until they have resolved the customers issue and regained their confidence in our brands;
• Assist in building a highly skilled team through participating in interviews and hiring decisions;
• Ensures both individual and team productivity, manages performance, provides floor assistance and real-time coaching;
• Monitor contacts to identify areas of opportunity to improve performance, customer experience and ensure that SOP’s are followed;
• Analyze data to identify performance trends and opportunities for continuous improvement;
• Work with associates to create meaningful development plans and deliver feedback;
• Resolves customer escalations as needed;
• Work with Account Manager to escalate issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
• Must have at least 2 years of leadership experience in a Customer Service environment, Call Center preferred;
• Fluency in Spanish (C2 or native);
• Good knowledge of English (Level C1 minimum accepted);
• Demonstrated ability to coach, improve performance and develop individuals;
• Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form);
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish a common goal;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and requests while maintaining results in core job functions and responsibilities;
• Ability to accept and give feedback objectively to facilitate change within the organization in a positive manner;
• Passion for service and developing customer loyalty;
• Strong multi-tasker and great stress/pressure management skills;
• Sensitivity toward corporate needs, employee goodwill, and public image.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to provide high-quality service and have conversations. Demonstrate enthusiasm,…
- Tempo integral